က◌်ႏ◌္◌% ပSuိ႔ eအၾက&င္း
HowToUse သည္ အမ်ိ◌ဳးသမ>#မ3ားeအ1Lဖင့္ မY;ည့္ေနရ&Mတင္ ေနထuိင;ည္ျဖစ္ေစ အသက္ အႏ◌ၱရ&ယcuိ မထiခuိက္ေစဘE ကuိယ္ဝ3်4က်5ႏ◌- ◌ိWင4င့္ZXiရမYmu ယ<ုၾကY;kမ3ားမX စ>မ<ေဆ&Wငqက္ သည့္ Mအ1Aiuင္းအCဖE႔အစည္းတစ4u ျဖစNOသည္။
HowToUse သည္ ႀကိ◌ဳတငoဥ္းစားထားရမP္◌့ အရာမ်ား၊ အရeYaMသ#မ>ေသ& ကuိယ္ဝ123က43 ေဆ#ကuိ ရRိွႏ◌- ◌ိငIည့္ ေနရ&မ3ား၊ ေဆ#ကuိ အႏ◌ၱရ&ယcင္းWစ& သ<ုးCစEရမည့္နည္းလမ္း၊ ေမX3ာzင့္ ထရမည့္အရ&မ3ား၊ လuိအပNOက ေဆ#ကuသမႈဆuိငq& အကkအည>ကuိ မY;ည့္အခ3ိW1Kင္ေတ&င္းဆuိရမYdသည့္ ကuိယ္ဝ123က္ေဆး◌ႏ◌ွင့္ပတ;က္ေသ& အခ3ကaလက်@ား◌ႏ◌ွင့္ အရင္းအLမစI3ားအ ျဖန္႔ေ◌eဝပ#ရန္ လuပ္ေဆ&ငNOသည္။ အမ်ိ◌ဳးသမ>#မ3ားအ ၎တuိ႔၏ ကuိယNuိငxည္းျဖင့္ အသကq ႏ◌ၱ ရ&ယcuိ မထiခuိက္ေစဘE ကuိယ္ဝ123က431uိငqန္ လuိအပ;ည့္အခ3ကaလကI3ားျဖင့္ ပ
HowToUse သည္ ကမၻာအႏ◌ံွ႔ZXiအမ်ိ◌ဳးသမ>#မ3ားထ< သတင္းအခ3ကaလက်@ား◌ႏ◌ွင့္ အရင္းအLမစI3ား ေပ#အပqနKညqXiေနသည့္ တစcမ&ၻလ<ုးဆiuငq&အCဖ႔E အစည္းတစ4u ျဖစ;ည္။ လကqXiMတင္ က*ၽႏ◌္◌- ပKiu႔၌ ေအ&ကNOတiu႔အပOအဝင္ ဘ&သ&စက ၂၂ မ်ိ◌ဳး◌ျဖင့္ဘ&သ&ျပ1fiuထေသ& ဝဘfuိက္ တစ4u ZXiသည္- firstname.lastname@example.org
ျငင္းဆuိခ3က္- ဝဘfuိက္၏ စ&မ်က္◌ႏ◌ွာမ3ားMတင္ ပOဝWငKင္ အခ3ကaလကI3ား တiက3မXနc3@ႈ ZXiေၾက&င္း ေသခ3ာေစရန္ အWစမ္းကuန္ ႀကိ◌ဳစားအားထ- တdားပါသP္။ သuိ႔ေ◌သ&္ ပOဝင;ည့္eအၾက&င္းအရ&မ3ားသည္ အခ3ိ3္◌ႏ◌ွင့္အမX3 ေျပ&င္းလဲႏ◌- ◌ိင္ၿပ># မY;ည့္အခ3ိW1KငIဆiu တင္ျပထသည့္ အခ3ကaလကI3ား တiက3မXနcန္ေရ#အMတက္ စ&ေရ#သkမ3ားMတင္ မY;ည့္တ&ဝ1IX3 မZXiပO။
- Abortion Facts. National Abortion Federation;n.d.
- Assorted Abortion Resources.Guttmacher; n.d.
- Clinical Practice Handbook for Safe Abortion. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2014.
- Creinin, M & Grossman D(2014). Medical Management of First-Trimester Abortion: 143(2):1-18.
- The Abortion Pill: Medical Abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol. The Feminist Women’s Health Center; 2010.
- Using the combination of Mifepristone and Misoprostol: All you need to know. safe2choose; 2015.
- Using Misoprostol: All you need to know. safe2choose; 2015.
- Vekemans, M(n.d.) First trimester abortion guidelines and protocols – Surgical and medical procedures. International Planned Parenthood Federation.
- Von Hertzen H & Baird D(2006). Frequently asked questions about medical abortion. Contraception: 74(1):3-10.
- Women's Health Care Physicians. Induced Abortion - ACOG. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,May 2015. Web.
Terms and Conditions
howtouseabortionpill (www.howtouseabortionpill.org) owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.howtouseabortionpill.org (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the information –images, text and videos-, available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”).
By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a offense and www.howtouseabortionpill.org will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.howtouseabortionpill.org or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.howtouseabortionpill.org and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Disclaimer of Liability
All content and materials provided on the website are intended for general information, general discussion, and education only. The content is provided "as is," and your use or reliance on such materials is solely at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will www.howtouseabortionpill.org be responsible for any type of loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from the content posted on the Website or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.howtouseabortionpill.org and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.howtouseabortionpill.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.howtouseabortionpill.org, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
www.howtouseabortionpill.org shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected. All other clauses remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.howtouseabortionpill.org. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.howtouseabortionpill.org.
www.howtouseabortionpill.org understands and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
2. This Policy Covers
3. Data We Collect
Your General data will be collected automatically by Our Website. Below mentioned is the General data which may be collected automatically privacy
- IP address and location
- web browser type and version operating system
- a list of URLs starting with a referring Website, your activity on Our Website
We do not collect any personal identifiable data and in future if we intend to collect the same then we shall take users voluntarily consent.
4. How Do We Use Your Data?
- All general data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- A.1. Providing and managing your access to Our Website
- A.2. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Website
- A.3. Analysing your use of Our Website [and gathering feedback] to enable us to continually improve Our Website and your user experience.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and other applicable relevant laws.
5. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- As such, we retain the general data unless the user specifically requests to delete it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Policy.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Website and submitting information to us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage. The safeguards used are:
- B.1. Data is securely transferred via SSL encrypted protocol,
- B.2. Data is stored securely in encrypted Heroku Servers located in the United States.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
6. Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with our holding organization and its subsidiaries.
We may contract with third parties to provide you efficient services. These may include search engine facilities, Google analytics, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your general data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take your consent and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We currently contract with:
Party Name Purpose Data Disclosed Google Analytics Get statistics about the impact and the audience Google has its own page for that detail: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6318039?hl=en
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Website including data on traffic, usage patterns and other information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include general data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
We employ appropriate technical and standard security procedures and processes to safeguard the confidentiality of users’ information. Our employees, agents and associates, do everything in their reasonable control to protect your information.
Internally, access to all users’ information is restricted to those who need access in order to fulfil their job responsibilities and have entered into confidentiality agreement.
8. Right to Withhold and Withdraw Information
To use all features and functions available on Our Website you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
9. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com
Our Website uses Google analytics, Piwik and Vimeo to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how people use Our Website. Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website. It does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
11. Linked Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave this Website and to read the privacy statements of each website they visit. While we carefully choose the websites to link to, this Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected on our own Website.
12. Contacting Us
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.